Accounts are the top level objects that contain an organization’s Projects, Users, and Assets. A User’s Roles and Permissions dictates what they can do within an Account’s Projects.
Accounts have the following attributes:
- accountId - Unique identifier representing a feature
- name - The Account name
- users - A list of Users in the account. Each item in the list provides the User’s userId, name, and the role the User has in the Account.
- createdDateTime - The date and time of when the feature was originally created.
- updatedDateTime - The date and time of the most recent update to the Account.
- A User can create Projects in an Account through the UI as long as they have the proper permissions.
- Owners, Admins, and Managers can add users to an Account or change a User’s role in an Account.
- At this time, you can access Account details through our API, but you cannot create, edit, or delete an Account
Updated 11 months ago